Ferris SRS™ Z1 Soft Ride Stand-On Mower
Compact and agile, and allowing you to ride confidently into narrow spaces with advanced comfort, stability, and versatility, the SRS™ Z1 is the ideal mower for smaller lawns or for applications that require navigating through tight areas and around lawn obstacles.
The SRS™ Z1 offers excellent productivity in a compact frame while delivering superior control and performance for thick grass, slopes, and uneven terrain. With smaller deck sizes and an overall smaller footprint, the SRS™ Z1 is ideal for smaller lawns or for applications that require navigating through tight areas and around lawn obstacles.
The SRS™ Z1 offers excellent productivity in a compact frame while delivering superior control and performance for thick grass, slopes, and uneven terrain. With the floating deck sizes available in 36″ and 48″, the SRS™ Z1 is ideal for smaller areas or navigating tight corners and around lawn obstacles.
The suspension platform system is equipped with coil-over-shock suspension technology and is adjustable for an extensive range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity. A single deck adjustment handle is conveniently located at the side of the operator platform and within reach of the drive controls to allow for convenient cutting height adjustment from 1.75″ to 4.5″ with minimal operator effort.
The speed control bar is easily adjustable by hand for smooth operation to a max travel speed of 8 MPH, and the quick-fill system for the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles makes hydraulic maintenance much easier, and the dual hydraulic reservoirs reduce the risk of cross-contaminating the oil in the transaxles.
Available with your choice of a 19 HP Kawasaki, a 22 HP Kawasaki® engine, or a 23 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® and multiple deck sizes to choose from, the Z1 gives commercial landscapers and homeowners alike the flexibility they need in choosing which mower will best suit their specific requirements.
- Added Power and Performance with Engine Options Ranging from a 19 0r 22 HP Kawasaki® to a 23 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard®
- The Suspension Platform System is Equipped with Coil-Over-Shock Suspension Technology and is Adjustable for an Extensive Range of Weights and Operating Conditions, Optimizing Operator Comfort and Increasing Productivity
- A Single Deck Adjustment Handle is Conveniently Located at the Side of the Operator Platform and within Reach of the Drive Controls to Allow for Convenient Cutting Height Adjustment from 1.75″ to 4.5″ with Minimal Operator Effort
- The Dual Commercial-Grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400™ Transaxles Offer Enhanced Performance in Commercial Applications.
- The Speed Control Bar is Easily Adjustable by Hand in Increments of 1 to 2 MPH for Smooth Operation to a Max Travel Speed of 8 MPH
- The Generous 6-Gallon Fuel Tank is Centrally Located for Consistent Balance, and the Fuel Filler Neck is Conveniently Located on the Side for Easy Filling
- The Ergonomically Designed Thigh Pad Provides Superior Operator Comfort and Stability, Especially on Slopes and Uneven Terrain.
Suspension Platform System
The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
The ergonomically designed thigh pad provides superior operator comfort and stability, especially on slopes and uneven terrain.
Adjustable Speed Control
The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in various conditions.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3400® transaxles with 7" cooling fans are designed for high performance.
Large Fuel Capacity
The 6-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy access and convenient filling.
5 Year Suspension Warranty
The Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered under warranty for unlimited hours for five years. We are committed to providing performance, productivity, and durability.
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields