With a 25 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine and weighing only 5.2 lbs., the CS-2511T chainsaw packs oversized power into a compact and lightweight frame. The textured grip handles optimize control, and the side-access chain tensioner allows for easy and simple chain adjustment. The G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ and the fine grid starter cover prevent debris ingestion, extending the air filter life and increasing maintenance intervals. The clutch-driven adjustable oiler only operates when the chain is moving to reduce oil consumption, and the dual-post chain brake increases durability. The saw is equipped with large fuel and oil caps that can conveniently be tightened or loosened with the recoil starter grip. The top-handle CS-2511T is in a class of its own, ideal for arborists who need sky-high performance in sky-high places.
- 25.0 CC Professional-Grade, 2-Stroke Engine for Outstanding Performance and Durability
- The Textured Grip Handles Provide Optimum Saw Control
- The Fine Grid Starter Cover Prevents Debris Ingestion and Prolongs Air Filter Life
- The Clutch-Driven Adjustable Oiler Only Operates when the Chain is Moving to Reduce Oil Consumption
- The Choke with Automatic Fast Idle Provides Easy Starting
- The Side-Access Chain Tensioner Allows for Easy Chain Adjustments
- The G-Force Engine Air Pre-Cleaner™ Extends the Air Filter Life and Increases Maintenance Intervals
- The Dual-Post Chain Brake Increases Durability
- The Large Fuel and Oil Caps can be Loosened and Tightened with the Starter Handle
- 5-Year Consumer/2 Year Commercial Warranty
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields