Echo CSG-7410 Cut-Off Saw
The best-in-class CSG-7410 cut-off saw features a high drive ratio for improved cutting through thick masonry blocks and dense concrete. Its durable, user-friendly design includes a four-stage air filtration system and a quick-release hose adapter.
With a 73.5 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine, the best-in-class CSG-7410 cut-off saw features a high drive ratio for improved cutting through thick masonry blocks and dense concrete. Its durable, user-friendly design includes a four-stage air filtration system that effectively protects the engine from harmful dust ingestion, increasing the maintenance intervals and prolonging the life of the engine. The engine features an easy-start system that includes a decompression valve that decreases compression only on start-up. The reversible cutting head can be moved to enable precise cutting near a wall or close to the ground. The brass water valve controls the flow of water, and the quick-release hose adapter improves the efficiency of connecting and disconnecting the water hose. The side-access belt tensioner allows for easy belt adjustment.
- 73.5 CC Professional-Grade, 2-Stroke Engine for Outstanding Performance and Durability
- The Four-Stage Air Filtration System Effectively Protects the Engine from Harmful Dust Ingestion, Increasing the Maintenance Intervals and Prolonging the Life of the Engine
- The Easy-Start System Includes a Decompression Valve that Decreases Compression on Start-Up
- The Reversible Cutting Head can be Moved to Enable Precise Cutting Near a Wall or Close to the Ground
- The Brass Water Valve Controls the Flow of Water
- The Quick-Release Hose Adapter Improves the Efficiency of Connecting and Disconnecting the Water Hose
- The Side-Access Belt Tensioner Allows for Easy Belt Adjustment
- 1-Year Consumer/1 Year Commercial Warranty
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields