With a 25.4 cc professional-grade, 2-stroke engine, the PAS-2620 powerhead is one very versatile tool. It pairs with fifteen available PAS attachments, saving space, time, and effort, not to mention how cost-effective it is. The tool-less coupler allows you to effortlessly change from one attachment to the next, and with professional-grade power and an easy, secure attachment connection, it has earned its reputation through countless long days and tough jobs. The vibration reduction system and the cushioned handles and grips dramatically increase operator comfort. The two-stage air filtration system dramatically increases the cleaning capability and allows for longer maintenance intervals. When maintenance is due, the air filters are easy to access without using tools, making maintenance a breeze. The fuel tank holds up to 20.6 fluid ounces of fuel, extending the runtime between fill-ups and decreasing the downtime caused by refueling. The bellows-style fuel transfer system ensures the engine starts quickly and efficiently, especially when re-starting in hot, dusty climates.
- 25.4 CC Professional-Grade, 2-Stroke Engine for Outstanding Performance and Durability
- The Rubber Front and Rear Hand Grips Deliver Extreme User Comfort
- The Vibration Reduction System Increases Operator Comfort
- The Two-Stage Air Filtration System Dramatically Increases Cleaning Capability and Allows for Longer Maintenance Intervals
- The Tool-Less Access Air Filtration System Provides for Easy Maintenance
- The Large 20.6 Fl. Oz. Fuel Tank Extends the Run Time Between Fill-Ups
- The Bellows-Style Fuel Transfer System Provides for Easy Start-Ability, Especially for Restarts in Hot, Dusty Climates
- Its Versatility Allows it to Attach to 15 Different Tool Attachments
- 5-Year Consumer/2 Year Commercial Warranty
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields