Ferris SRS™ Z2 Soft Ride Stand-On Mower
The superior balance on the SRS™ Z2 provides excellent stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The operator platform is equipped with coil-over-shock suspension technology and is adjustable for an extensive range of weights and operating conditions.
With a lower center of gravity and a smaller footprint than a traditional zero-turn, the SRS™ Z2 provides excellent stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The operator platform is equipped with Ferris’s innovative suspension technology and is adjustable for an extensive range of weights and operating conditions, further enhancing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
The superior balance on the SRS™ Z2 provides excellent stability and maneuverability that exceeds expectations for traction and handling. The suspension platform system is equipped with coil-over-shock suspension technology and is adjustable for an extensive range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
A single deck adjustment handle is conveniently located at the side of the operator platform and within reach of the drive controls to allow for convenient cutting height adjustment from 1.75″ to 5″ with minimal operator effort. The speed control bar is easily adjustable by hand for smooth operation to a max travel speed of 10 mph.
A quick-fill system for the Hydro-Gear® ZT-3800® transaxles makes hydraulic maintenance much easier, and the dual hydraulic reservoirs reduce the risk of cross-contaminating the oil in the transaxles.
Select models feature a 28 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® engine with Oil Guard™ Technology, a revolutionary innovation with a 6-quart capacity located in an external reservoir. This extends the life of the oil and better protects the engine. This innovation increases the oil change interval from 100 hours to 500 hours, providing up to 60% savings on maintenance costs. An easy-fill cap and an integrated oil filter directly inside the oil reservoir cap make oil changes easier, cleaner, faster, and up to 80% more efficient. Plus, a one-quart mark on the dipstick shows you when it’s time to add oil. Simply open the easy-fill cap, pour a quart of oil right through the filter screen, and get back to work. To learn more about Oil Guard™ Technology, download the Oil Guard Innovation literature here. The 28 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® also comes with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Technology that provides more consistent starting in all temperatures and reduced fuel consumption. The Engine Control Module (ECM) constantly monitors and fine-tunes every single engine operating point thousands of times per minute. It takes in all of the signals from the engine sensors to make cycle-by-cycle decisions on how much fuel and spark to provide the EFI engine and when to do it, improving starting and performance at all temperatures and elevations, resulting in load governance with on-demand power for maximum performance at faster speeds, and reducing fuel consumption.
If you don’t need the extra features of the Oil Guard™ System or EFI capabilities, the Z2 is also available with a 24 HP Kawasaki or a 25.5 HP Kawasaki® Engine. With the floating deck sizes available in 52″ and 60″, the Z2 increases productivity without sacrificing comfort or the trusted Ferris cut quality. The multiple choices in engines and deck sizes give commercial landscapers and homeowners alike the flexibility they need in choosing which mower will best suit their specific requirements.
- Added Power and Performance with Engine Options Ranging from a 24 0r 25.5 HP Kawasaki® to a 28 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard®
- With the 28 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® EFI Engine with Oil Guard™ Technology, You Get a 500-Hour Oil Change Interval that can Reduce Maintenance Time and Costs by 60%. (Available Only on Select Models)
- The Suspension Platform System is Equipped with Coil-Over-Shock Suspension Technology and is Adjustable for an Extensive Range of Weights and Operating Conditions, Optimizing Operator Comfort and Increasing Productivity
- A Single Deck Adjustment Handle is Conveniently Located at the Side of the Operator Platform and within Reach of the Drive Controls to Allow for Convenient Cutting Height Adjustment from 1.75″ to 5″ with Minimal Operator Effort
- The Dual Commercial-Grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3800™ Transaxles Offer Enhanced Performance in Commercial Applications.
- The Speed Control Bar is Easily Adjustable by Hand for Smooth Operation to a Max Travel Speed of 10 MPH
- The Generous 8-Gallon Fuel Tank is Centrally Located for Consistent Balance, and the Fuel Filler Neck is Conveniently Located on the Side for Easy Filling
- The Ergonomically Designed Thigh Pad Provides Superior Operator Comfort and Stability, Especially on Slopes and Uneven Terrain
Suspension Platform System
The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
Vanguard® Engine with Oil Guard™ Technology
The EFI Vanguard engine with Oil Guard Technology delivers a 500-hour oil change interval and, with 28 HP, increases cutting performance to excel in thick, dense, and wet conditions. Available only on select models.
Adjustable Speed Control
The easy locking 3-position speed control setting is conveniently located and requires no tools to facilitate smooth operation in various conditions.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3800® transaxles with 7" cooling fans are designed for high performance.
Large Fuel Capacity
The 8-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy access and convenient filling.
5 Year Suspension Warranty
The Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered under warranty for unlimited hours for five years. We are committed to providing performance, productivity, and durability.
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields