Ferris SRS™ Z3X Soft Ride Stand-On Mower
Built to deliver superior traction and performance, the SRS™ Z3X raises the bar for stand-on productivity. The robust, pivoting front axle ensures that all four wheels remain in contact with the ground, regardless of the terrain, maximizing stability and traction on slopes, enhancing operator comfort, and improving cut quality.
With a lower center of gravity than a traditional zero-turn and the only stand-on mower in the industry with a pivoting front axle utilizing four upper and lower control rods, the SRS™ Z3X delivers ultimate traction and stability on slopes and uneven terrain, providing unmatched performance and productivity, without sacrificing the trusted cut quality that Ferris is known for. The operator platform is equipped with Ferris’s innovative suspension technology and is adjustable for an extensive range of weights and operating conditions, further enhancing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
Built to deliver superior traction and performance, the SRS™ Z3X raises the bar for stand-on productivity. The robust, pivoting front axle ensures that all four wheels remain in contact with the ground, regardless of the terrain, maximizing stability and traction on slopes, enhancing operator comfort, and improving cut quality. The suspension platform system is equipped with coil-over-shock suspension technology and is adjustable for an extensive range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
A single deck adjustment handle is conveniently located at the side of the operator platform and within reach of the drive controls to allow for convenient cutting height adjustment from 1.75″ to 5″ with minimal operator effort. The speed control bar is easily adjustable by hand in increments of 1 to 2 MPH for smooth operation to a max travel speed of 12 mph.
A quick-fill system for the Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400® transaxles makes hydraulic maintenance much easier, and the dual hydraulic reservoirs reduce the risk of cross-contaminating the oil in the transaxles.
Select models feature a 37 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® engine with Oil Guard™ Technology, a revolutionary innovation with a 6-quart capacity located in an external reservoir. This extends the life of the oil and better protects the engine. This innovation increases the oil change interval from 100 hours to 500 hours, providing up to 60% savings on maintenance costs. An easy-fill cap and an integrated oil filter directly inside the oil reservoir cap make oil changes easier, cleaner, faster, and up to 80% more efficient. Plus, a one-quart mark on the dipstick shows you when it’s time to add oil. Simply open the easy-fill cap, pour a quart of oil right through the filter screen, and get back to work. To learn more about Oil Guard™ Technology, download the Oil Guard Innovation literature here. The 37 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® also comes with Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) Technology that provides more consistent starting in all temperatures and reduced fuel consumption. The Engine Control Module (ECM) constantly monitors and fine-tunes every single engine operating point thousands of times per minute. It takes in all of the signals from the engine sensors to make cycle-by-cycle decisions on how much fuel and spark to provide the EFI engine and when to do it, improving starting and performance at all temperatures and elevations, resulting in load governance with on-demand power for maximum performance at faster speeds, and reducing fuel consumption.
If you don’t need the extra features of the Oil Guard™ System or EFI capabilities, the Z3X is also available with a 27 HP Kawasaki® Engine. With the three available floating deck sizes ranging from 52″, 61″, and 72″, the Z3X increases productivity without sacrificing comfort or the trusted Ferris cut quality. The multiple choices in engines and deck sizes give commercial landscapers and homeowners alike the flexibility they need in choosing which mower will best suit their specific requirements.
- Added Power and Performance with Engine Options Ranging from a 27 HP Kawasaki® to a 37 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard®
- With the 37 HP Briggs & Stratton® Vanguard® EFI Engine with Oil Guard™ Technology, You Get a 500-Hour Oil Change Interval that can Reduce Maintenance Time and Costs by 60%. (Available Only on Select Models)
- The Robust, Pivoting Front Axle Ensures that all Four Wheels Remain in Contact with the Ground, Regardless of the Terrain, Maximizing Stability and Traction on Slopes, Enhancing Comfort, and Improving Cut Quality
- The Suspension Platform System is Equipped with Coil-Over-Shock Suspension Technology and is Adjustable for an Extensive Range of Weights and Operating Conditions, Optimizing Operator Comfort and Increasing Productivity
- A Single Deck Adjustment Handle is Conveniently Located at the Side of the Operator Platform and within Reach of the Drive Controls to Allow for Convenient Cutting Height Adjustment from 1.75″ to 5″ with Minimal Operator Effort
- The Dual Commercial-Grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles Offer Enhanced Performance in Commercial Applications.
- The Speed Control Bar is Easily Adjustable by Hand in Increments of 1 to 2 MPH for Smooth Operation to a Max Travel Speed of 12 MPH
- The Generous 11-Gallon Fuel Tank is Centrally Located for Consistent Balance, and the Fuel Filler Neck is Conveniently Located on the Side for Easy Filling
- An Enhanced Muffler Guard has been Added to Protect the User from Contacting the Muffler as Easily, Reducing Injury, and Protecting the O2 Sensor on the EFI Oil Guard Models
Pivoting Front Axle with Radius Rod
The robust, pivoting front axle ensures that all four wheels remain in contact with the ground, regardless of the terrain, maximizing stability and traction on slopes and enhancing comfort and cut quality.
Vanguard BIG BLOCK™ Engine
The EFI-ETC Vanguard engine with Oil Guard Technology delivers a 500-hour oil change interval and, with 37 HP, increases cutting performance to excel in thick, dense, and wet conditions. Available only on select models.
Suspension Platform System
The suspension platform system is adjustable for a large range of weights and operating conditions, optimizing operator comfort and increasing productivity.
Adjustable Speed Control
No tools are required to set the speed control bar in increments of 1-2 MPH for smooth operation to a max travel speed of 12 MPH.
Large Fuel Capacity
The generous 11-gallon fuel tank is centrally located for consistent balance, and the fuel filler neck is conveniently located on the side for easy access and convenient filling.
5 Year Suspension Warranty
The Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered under warranty for unlimited hours for five years. We are committed to providing performance, productivity, and durability.
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields