Ferris IS2600 Zero Turn Mower
A slight downgrade from the IS6200, the IS2600 provides an affordable diesel-powered alternative to the IS6200. Designed for the rigors of maintaining municipal and industrial properties, the diesel engine provides up to two times more longevity than a traditional gas engine.
A slight downgrade from the IS6200, the IS2600 builds on the Ferris legacy by providing an affordable diesel-powered alternative to the IS6200. Powered by a 24 HP Yanmar™ diesel and featuring Ferris’s patented four-point suspension system utilizing an independent front axle, the IS2600 provides a premium mowing experience with the dependability and durability of a diesel engine.
The IS2600 zero-turn mower builds on the Ferris zero-turn legacy, offering diesel power with premium features and enhanced productivity. With a 24 HP Yanmar™ 3-cylinder diesel engine and a 60″ floating deck, the IS2600 provides lasting power and ultimate efficiency in the most demanding conditions.
The heavy-duty cast-iron spindles are built with 8″ diameter cast-iron spindle housings with dual ball bearings and a 1″ diameter shaft for added durability.
Ferris’s patented, next-generation suspension technology features coil-over shocks for all four wheels of the mower to deliver superior comfort, more precise tracing of the terrain, and an improved cut. The suspension system also utilizes automotive-style, independent front axles, and innovative control arms to ensure that all four wheels remain in contact with the ground, regardless of the terrain, maximizing stability and traction on slopes, enhancing operator comfort, and improving cut quality.
The heavy-duty dual commercial-grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles provide a top ground speed of 10 MPH. The quick-fill system makes hydraulic maintenance much easier, and the dual hydraulic reservoirs reduce the risk of cross-contaminating the oil in the transaxles.
- Added Power and Performance with a 24 HP Yanmar™ 3-Cylinder Diesel Engine
- Experience Suspension Like Never Before with Coil-Over Shocks for all Four Wheels of the Mower that Deliver Superior Comfort, More Precise Tracing of the Terrain, and an Improved Cut
- Ferris’s Patented Suspension Technology Utilizes Automotive-Style, Independent Front Axles, and Innovative Control Arms to Ensure that all Four Wheels Remain in Contact with the Ground, Regardless of the Terrain, Maximizing Stability and Traction on Slopes, Enhancing Operator Comfort, and Improving Cut Quality
- The Dual Commercial-Grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ Transaxles Offer Enhanced Performance in Commercial Applications
- Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron Spindles are Built with 8″ Diameter Cast-Iron Spindle Housings with Dual Ball Bearings and a 1″ Diameter Shaft
- Quick Removal of the Floor Pan Provides Convenient Access to the Top of the Deck for Easy Cleaning and Service
- Quick-Release Latches Allow for Easy Access to the Engine Compartment
- The Heavy-Duty Integrated Rear Bumper Protects the Engine Compartment
- The Well-Tuned Steering System Delivers Smooth and Precise Operation for Exceptional Performance Time After Time
Patented Suspension System
The suspension system utilizes independent front axles and mower-specific shocks for all four wheels. This ensures a controlled motion that results in a smoother ride, more precise tracing of the terrain, and an improved cut.
Efficient Diesel Power
The Yanmar™ 3-cylinder diesel engine provides lasting power and ultimate efficiency in the most demanding conditions.
Easy Access Deck
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-4400™ transaxles with 8.3" cooling fans.
Heavy Duty Spindles
The heavy-duty cast-iron spindles are built with 8" diameter cast-iron spindle housings with dual ball bearings and a 1" diameter shaft.
5 Year Suspension Warranty
The Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered under warranty for unlimited hours for five years. We are committed to providing performance, productivity, and durability.
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields