Ferris IS600 Zero Turn Mower
A slight downgrade from the IS700, yet very similar, the IS600 combines commercial components and a residential-sized frame, making it the ideal mower for homeowners who prefer commercial quality but can’t justify the price of a commercial mower.
A slight downgrade from the IS700, yet very similar, the IS600 provides commercial components at an amazing value, making it the perfect zero-turn mower for medium-sized property owners. Designed and built with a compact frame and wheelbase, this mower can tackle tight spaces while providing maximum maneuverability and productivity. Featuring Ferris’s pivoting front axle and four-point suspension system, it offers premium traction and stability and enhanced comfort.
The IS600 is a compact zero-turn mower with the productivity and comfort features landscapers and homeowners are looking for. The differentiating 4-point suspension combined with the pivoting front axle saves your body from the aches and pains of continuous mowing. Ferris’s patented suspension technology utilizes coil-over-shocks in four corners of the mower to deliver superior comfort, more precise tracing of the terrain, and an improved cut. The rear swing arm and the pivoting front axle ensure that all four wheels remain in contact with the ground, regardless of the terrain, maximizing stability and traction on slopes, enhancing operator comfort, and improving cut quality.
The dual commercial-grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200™ transaxles provide a top ground speed of 10 MPH. The quick-fill system makes hydraulic maintenance much easier, and the dual hydraulic reservoirs reduce the risk of cross-contaminating the oil in the transaxles.
The durable, heavy-duty floating deck provides reliable cutting performance in various conditions. With deck sizes available in 48″ and 52″, the IS600 increases productivity without sacrificing comfort or the trusted Ferris cut quality. The multiple choices in engines and deck sizes give commercial landscapers and homeowners alike the flexibility they need in choosing which mower will best suit their specific requirements.
- Added Power and Performance with Engine Options Ranging from an 18 or 23 HP Kawasaki® Engine to a 25 HP Briggs & Stratton® CXI Series Engine
- The Rear Swing Arm and the Pivoting Front Axle Ensure that all Four Wheels Remain in Contact with the Ground, Regardless of the Terrain, Maximizing Stability and Traction on Slopes, Enhancing Operator Comfort, and Improving Cut Quality
- The Dual Commercial-Grade Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200™ Transaxles Offer Enhanced Performance and Consistent Power
- The Cast-Aluminum Greaseable Spindles Feature a 1” Shaft with 2.5″ X 1” Dual Ball Bearings, Top Access Grease Fittings, and Pressure Relief Valves
- Quick Removal of the Floor Pan Provides Convenient Access to the Top of the Deck for Easy Cleaning and Service
- The Heavy-Duty Bumper Protects the Engine While Still Allowing Easy Service Access
- The Well-Tuned Steering System Delivers Smooth and Precise Operation for Exceptional Performance Time After Time
Patented Suspension System
The IS600 comes equipped with swingarm rear and pivoting front coil-over shocks meaning less concern for uneven ground, and more focus on getting the work done.
Commercial Grade Power
Briggs & Stratton® CXi Series engines are built with ultimate dust and particle filtration, an advanced debris management system and a beefed-up cylinder block structure to give you commercial-grade power.
Easy Access Deck
Quick removal of the floor pan provides convenient access to the top of the deck for easy cleaning and service.
Dual, commercial Hydro-Gear® ZT-3200™ transaxles with cooling fans repel debris and provide consistent power.
Heavy Duty Spindles
Cast-aluminum greaseable spindles feature a 1” shaft with 2.5" X 1” dual ball bearings, top access grease fittings, and pressure relief valves.
5 Year Suspension Warranty
The Coil-Over-Shocks and all suspension-related components are covered under warranty for unlimited hours for five years. We are committed to providing performance, productivity, and durability.
Get A Product Quote
Please fill out the form below, and we will get back to you with a quote and more information!
"*" indicates required fields